Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special Missions

Started by HeroicDamsel [1979564] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
HeroicDamsel [1979564]

There might be an answer to this question already, but if I fail a non-repeatable mission(such as "Bring It"), does that mean I will no longer get a chance to do that mission? Or will I get to try that mission again at some later time?
Mat-Senpai [952164]

It'll come up at a later date, they're from a mission list which are randomly selected, when you have unlocked the ability to complete that mission you should be able to repeat (such as letting someone win, even if you beat them and fail it'll come back).