There might be an answer to this question already, but if I fail a non-repeatable mission(such as "Bring It"), does that mean I will no longer get a chance to do that mission? Or will I get to try that mission again at some later time?
Special Missions
Started by HeroicDamsel [1979564] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
There might be an answer to this question already, but if I fail a non-repeatable mission(such as "Bring It"), does that mean I will no longer get a chance to do that mission? Or will I get to try that mission again at some later time?
It'll come up at a later date, they're from a mission list which are randomly selected, when you have unlocked the ability to complete that mission you should be able to repeat (such as letting someone win, even if you beat them and fail it'll come back).