Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

done

Started by Sap4balls [2007389] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
-Jackson [1601454]

Not the best on CnC but i can say i love it!! Looks awesome to me.

If you decide to sell it, please let me know :)

(awesome show too, esp when u get to the last couple seasons xD
Sap4balls [2007389]

Considering how much I'm enjoying the show, the price I'd charge for this would be extortionate xD

I'm only halfway through season 2



FIN [527880] Helper

I'd like to see more of a sense for the depth. i mean, the samcro tags sort of seem to create a bit of depth, but im still left to wonder if the glass or jackson is supposed to be where the focus is. Also, Slight tweakings on the tones of the picture would work wonder to my eye, but im not a pro at those stuffs (or any of this lol).

Great concept though!