About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Not the best on CnC but i can say i love it!! Looks awesome to me.
If you decide to sell it, please let me know :)
(awesome show too, esp when u get to the last couple seasons xD
Considering how much I'm enjoying the show, the price I'd charge for this would be extortionate xD
I'm only halfway through season 2
I'd like to see more of a sense for the depth. i mean, the samcro tags sort of seem to create a bit of depth, but im still left to wonder if the glass or jackson is supposed to be where the focus is. Also, Slight tweakings on the tones of the picture would work wonder to my eye, but im not a pro at those stuffs (or any of this lol).
Great concept though!
Thanks man, I'll work on it
xD
It's def a badass show! I miss it.
It gets intense. Into flashpoint alot now. And walking dead too.
Graved on request of OP