Q:What do you call a group of ghost bees?
A:Boo-Bees
Q: How does a girl vampire flirt?
A: She bats her eyes.
>.> I'll be here all day for more jokes..
Q: What did Dracula say after reading all these jokes? A: They suck!
Q - What do mummies like listening to on Halloween?
A - Wrap music
An old couple who hadn't celebrated Halloween in a long time decided to dress up and go out.
The old woman went into her bedroom, stripped naked and tied a lemon between her legs.
When she came out, the old man cried, "You can't go out like that!"
She said, "I can go anyway I like and so can you."
Whereupon he retired to the bedroom and came out stark raving naked with a potato tied to his tallywhacker.
The old woman says, you're going out like that?"
And he replies, "Yep, if you can go as a sour-puss, I can go as a dick-tator.
Q. What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
A. Pumpkin pi
Tim: What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?
Tom: What?
Tim: Lots of blood tests!
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...
1. So...What'd you get in the sack?
2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!
3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!
4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!
5. I got the best piece from that house.
6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!
7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....
8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!
9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.
10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!
Where does Dracula go swimming?? Lake Eerie
Also a reference from The Office
What do mummies like listening to on Halloween?
Wrap music!
What music to mummies listen to? Wrap music!
(that was terrible)
ETA: AND a second too late, even! Damn.
I went to a Halloween party dressed as a chicken once. It was a stupid costume and I felt horrible. Luckily I met up with this amazing girl, that just happened to be dressed like an egg. We really hit it off. We had deep conversations about the meaning of life and when I took her home when answered an age old question. Yes ladies and gentlemen: The chicken came first.
SA believing midknight will return from the dead. xD
what is worse than being a five-ton witch on halloween?
Being her broom
when frighten, one ghost asked the other ghost, `do you believe in people`.
who won the skeleton beauty contest?
answer is No body!
What do you get if you cross Bambi with a ghost?
What?
Bamboo.
Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?
It RAISES their spirits.
Two monsters went to a Halloween party. Suddenly one said to the other, A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?
Be a gentleman and roll them back to her.