Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Win a Cesium-137 [over]

Started by Hoy [1208641] Officer on in Fun & Games.

84 replies · 350 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Multipass [1955315]

An old couple who hadn't celebrated Halloween in a long time decided to dress up and go out.

The old woman went into her bedroom, stripped naked and tied a lemon between her legs.

When she came out, the old man cried, "You can't go out like that!"

She said, "I can go anyway I like and so can you."

Whereupon he retired to the bedroom and came out stark raving naked with a potato tied to his tallywhacker.

The old woman says, you're going out like that?"

And he replies, "Yep, if you can go as a sour-puss, I can go as a dick-tator.
RPG [1137566]

10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...

1. So...What'd you get in the sack?

2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!

3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!

4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!

5. I got the best piece from that house.

6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!

7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....

8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!

9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.

10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!



hijoe [1898789]

I went to a Halloween party dressed as a chicken once. It was a stupid costume and I felt horrible. Luckily I met up with this amazing girl, that just happened to be dressed like an egg. We really hit it off. We had deep conversations about the meaning of life and when I took her home when answered an age old question. Yes ladies and gentlemen: The chicken came first.
Shiv_13 [2000076]

Two monsters went to a Halloween party. Suddenly one said to the other, A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?
Be a gentleman and roll them back to her.