Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TC heroes

Started by Cursed [1901987] on in Graveyard.

44 replies · 811 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cursed [1901987]

I'm pretty sure most people have players who they look up to, either for being strong, kind, helpful, or even just a good friend

Nominate your heroes and say why they are your hero, I will try to keep this updated!

To start things off :

Nash - amazing tests with the nerve bar which provides an amazing guide
T-Rex - Took in noob me to a faction and helped me grow
Bruce-LeeFFS - always been an amazing friend who's happy to help out
Dekloren - Paying for all my defends
Bogie - teaching the art of karma farming
Rock 1017 - a legend
Jimmyjames - a good husband


Champion [1927067]

Staff edit: No.

Player edit: Yes.

Nash - Amazing at using illegal stock scripts to make billions
Midknight - brilliant at trying to sell unreleased items to the public

(Re-edited my post back to the original cos staff need to calm down with their trigger happy bans/edits/graves over stupid shit)
manic [1554958]

My hero?

Got to be my mate Tom Thompson.

I wouldn't be the man I am without his guidance...
PatBenatar [420347]

Everyone I have looked up to or considered a great friend has found other things to do in life. So sad......

Few are:
Lord (aka/ED) my current hubby
Dunkin best staff/DJ there ever was
Dani My RL daughter

All my friends I brought here from another game, all gone now.
Ninivah [1950421]

Not people of TC but of other games I've played in the pass. I've had years of dealing with a*****es on the internet so coming here and meeting some was like watching the last Avenger's movie; what's new?
mug [553318] Committee Committee

chedburn is my hero.

he's all business but a troll at heart. when he wants to dish it out he makes people cry.