Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ok last Tag holders post here pls

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

98 replies · 2.86k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Krastinov [1542326] ×2 Wollongong [12833] ×1 Dr_Who [206761] ×1 Buuwack [271756] ×1 The_Pit [330505] ×1 don169 [340031] ×1 Desperados [363768] ×1 Aeroroot [390615] ×1 Lymberz [506505] ×1 ATPO [524475] ×1 Ash [590563] ×1 ripp3r [667086] ×1

CatHead [1581564]

I have 9 left that were gotten through chaining/ doing missions. Anyone feel free to take them if you can. :)

(I'll keep this updated until they're all gone.)


Philistine [475622]

Duke still has his I think?

I was hoping someone would manage to take it, it would be fun to watch Duke lose his mind if someone got his tag.
Wollongong [12833]

I lost my tag within 24 hours from the event start. Can't be arsed to get involved this time (not because of the event, but due to other factors).
_I_ [575607]

I always thought that my personal tag was the last one to get taken, so built up a small buffer so I'd keep it. Turns out that's not true and I lost it, so I sent all mine back to their owners.
Ale [1953086]

I still got forty or so left if anyone's bothered. Got my 50 quick and didn't fancy burning the E for 200 more. Really hope this is opt in next year. Dog Tagging sucks worse than Duke's stupid missions.
Dwaveon [2013932]

I'd wager that you could pull up the top 100 levels list and probably find almost 100% of them have tags. Hence why everyone else hates the dog tag event so much.

The Team Elimination event was a far better organized event / concept. It's optional participation, and a level 5 can contribute to the team just as much a level 100.

I'm not saying the dog tag event should be punted, because it shouldn't. It's a cool idea, it just needs tweaked a little. Make it so you can only pull tags off people within 5 of your level or something like that. Optional participation would be fine, but not necessary. Plenty of ways to make it better.