grumble mumble ....mutters... so who has tags please be honest :D we dont want to waste E on mumblers haha
ok last Tag holders post here pls
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 99
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ale [1953086]
· 13 likes ·
I still got forty or so left if anyone's bothered. Got my 50 quick and didn't fancy burning the E for 200 more. Really hope this is opt in next year. Dog Tagging sucks worse than Duke's stupid missions. - Dwaveon [2013932]
· 13 likes ·
I'd wager that you could pull up the top 100 levels list and probably find almost 100% of them have tags. Hence why everyone else hates the dog tag event so much. The Team Elimination event was a far better … - Krastinov [1542326]
· 6 likes ·
i was terribly drunk last night and sent them all back to their owners...... dam im such an idiot prick :( ^^
Mentioned in this thread
Krastinov [1542326] ×2 Wollongong [12833] ×1 Dr_Who [206761] ×1 Buuwack [271756] ×1 The_Pit [330505] ×1 don169 [340031] ×1 Desperados [363768] ×1 Aeroroot [390615] ×1 Lymberz [506505] ×1 ATPO [524475] ×1 Ash [590563] ×1 ripp3r [667086] ×1
grumble mumble ....mutters... so who has tags please be honest :D we dont want to waste E on mumblers haha
I have 9 left that were gotten through chaining/ doing missions. Anyone feel free to take them if you can. :)
(I'll keep this updated until they're all gone.)
Charbon stole all my tags. ~150 points. Lost my interest to the event..
Duke still has his I think?
I was hoping someone would manage to take it, it would be fun to watch Duke lose his mind if someone got his tag.
Krastinov attacked and left you on the street [view]
U would be a little pissed of aswell of i never got a tag for my efforts :p
U would be a little pissed of aswell of i never got a tag for my efforts :p
Mentions: Krastinov [1542326]
A fair few of ur faction members have got tags, get them mugged!
I lost my tag within 24 hours from the event start. Can't be arsed to get involved this time (not because of the event, but due to other factors).
I've got yours if you want to make a deal to get it back.
I always thought that my personal tag was the last one to get taken, so built up a small buffer so I'd keep it. Turns out that's not true and I lost it, so I sent all mine back to their owners.
Nah... like I said, I am letting this event pass
I still got forty or so left if anyone's bothered. Got my 50 quick and didn't fancy burning the E for 200 more. Really hope this is opt in next year. Dog Tagging sucks worse than Duke's stupid missions.
Not bothered to hunt for tags this year.
A lot of that statement sounds like something that might happen behind a McDonalds after pub closing time
I'd wager that you could pull up the top 100 levels list and probably find almost 100% of them have tags. Hence why everyone else hates the dog tag event so much.
The Team Elimination event was a far better organized event / concept. It's optional participation, and a level 5 can contribute to the team just as much a level 100.
I'm not saying the dog tag event should be punted, because it shouldn't. It's a cool idea, it just needs tweaked a little. Make it so you can only pull tags off people within 5 of your level or something like that. Optional participation would be fine, but not necessary. Plenty of ways to make it better.
Mentions: Mud [1740734]
i lost my tag on the first or 2nd day. now i just have the tags of field mice and whiners :P
I got 250 tags burning a hole in my pocket.
Good luck getting any of them.
i was terribly drunk last night and sent them all back to their owners...... dam im such an idiot prick :( ^^
This is why we don't get drunk, kids.
This guy farmed all of mine.....
G3n3515 [1715986]
On a side note...who is currently holding mine?
Mentions: Collapse [1715986]