Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account Scammers

Started by Nova [1570883] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 1.98k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RPG [1137566]

You and Retard go together like Santa and Rundolph!! so sorry mate it cant be that.Maybe you meant to say if i acted like one,who knows
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Some people just don't think...

Luckily for me I got some great advice from this Prince who needed my bank details so he could transfer me his money for safe keeping... [:sick:]
FIN [527880] Helper

Guys, how about we keep this on topic and keep the name calling etc out of here?
Even tho the thread is about scamming and as far that is from being civil, that should not stop us from keeping the conversation civil


Drmark [14505]

Interesting.... i got this one too last week. Allready didnt understand why a lvl 1 would tell me that....
Now it makes sense...
manic [1554958]

I went phishing once.

Affffer I'd been to the denfetist fer a toof out.

I caught fffffffffoook all.
Jibun [1842699]

He's in IRC now. Made a pass at me, after reading this thread he didn't seem original.

I will not bother you with the chat contents.

Lousy.