Nice. Rival on!
Torn rival
Started by BoomerangX [2021928] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 178 / 178 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nice. Rival on!
You noobs xD
I dont have one rival per say i have a black list full of travel muggers and bazaar muggers...a bunch of ppl from global who annoy me. when i hosp someone from my list i remove them and then add someone new and stronger.
List is mostly 70-90s so keeps me active like not much else would on here.
Hmm... I'd say python is my rival
I'm in need of a new rival.
Hank
I doubt he even knows who you are.
I´ve never had a rival.
I gotchu
#FedHank
A rival? Like a nemesis?
Er yeah...
Lack of breath
At shit posting you win this rivalry hands down.
Hank
And at not using illegal scripts
Champ
Illegal scripts wouldn't you help you anyway, you'd still be shit.
Hank
Kate- Please stay on task otherwise this thread will be closed
#Justice4erk
#arrowforprez
#kate=hillary
Everything in this world works like an anime.
I have an entire rival gang on here. They're all Japanese school girls.
Ah well - at least i don't have to scam factions from my friends :)
im your new rival bitch
At least I have friends.
Hank
thats not fair xD
why do you type hank at the end of all posts?