Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 questions

Started by HT-Supermikk [108922] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 304 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Jackson [1601454]

I would say probably kidnap mayor, not sure where your at and how far it's dropped. Could reference the nerve bar thread if need be also.

As for number 2, you need to be in a company for 3 days before any special's are available to you to use.

3rd, im surprised you didn't know this already xD
Rosie [1185614]

..What is your nerve bar at the moment?... Kidnap Mayor is great but has a low success rate (around 50%).. I would suggest doing Mob Boss Assassinations (10 nerve) and throw in a few Kidnap Mayors here and there...
Rosie [1185614]

...I would recommend Mob Boss + Kidnap Mayor over warehouse arson.... They seem to work great together... Warehouse Arson is still a great crime to do, but if you want to raise your nnb quickly then try Mob + Mayor....
BFM [1455642]

Warehouse arson worked best for me when I was building mine but like rosie mentioned is a quick way as well as long as you stay away from crimes that send you to jail.

Welcome back to the game Supermikk!
ZER0 [1032415]

Some say Kidnapping is better and some say Arson is better .
Personally I'll say arson is coz In november all i was doing as arson and out of them only 4 times I got hosp.
Kidnapping's only problem is it wont send you to jail which i cool but it gives avarage blue ones.

Bu most weird thing is this thread has no JUX reply !!
HoongZai [1624592]

It depends on how strong is your nerve bar actually. If you are strong enough to do kidnapping, it is actually better as you can pay off failed crimes with money, hence not incurring penalty to your crime exp. Arson, on the other hand, still holds a decent chance of landing you in the hospital which will hurt your crime exp, even though it is minor.
Vladar [1996140]

Not that I'm at that point yet, but I was under the impression that only going to jail negatively affected crime experience (and hence, crime results that put you in the hospital are an annoyance / medical cd issue only, and should not affect your nerve bar)?
HoongZai [1624592]

Crime failure resulting in hospitalisation reduces crime exp as well but on a way smaller margin compared to those landing you in jail