1. what is best crime to get nervebar up again?
2. why Cant i use Job special? It is Grey, and wont let me press it
1. 15-last (kidnapping mayor)
2. your company has no stars, therefore the specials are locked
I would say probably kidnap mayor, not sure where your at and how far it's dropped. Could reference the nerve bar thread if need be also.
As for number 2, you need to be in a company for 3 days before any special's are available to you to use.
3rd, im surprised you didn't know this already xD
He was kidding ? I think he tried being foolish but failed :p
So i need to make the company active again to acess and use my job points?
Or u cd simply jump to high rated company, wait for 3 days and use all the points
That, or just delete it and join an active company of the same type, you will keep your job points
Supermikk you the man xD
..What is your nerve bar at the moment?... Kidnap Mayor is great but has a low success rate (around 50%).. I would suggest doing Mob Boss Assassinations (10 nerve) and throw in a few Kidnap Mayors here and there...
I always thought arson warehouse is best crime to increase nerve bar...?
That was my thoughts as well
...I would recommend Mob Boss + Kidnap Mayor over warehouse arson.... They seem to work great together... Warehouse Arson is still a great crime to do, but if you want to raise your nnb quickly then try Mob + Mayor....
Warehouse arson worked best for me when I was building mine but like rosie mentioned is a quick way as well as long as you stay away from crimes that send you to jail.
Welcome back to the game Supermikk!
Some say Kidnapping is better and some say Arson is better .
Personally I'll say arson is coz In november all i was doing as arson and out of them only 4 times I got hosp.
Kidnapping's only problem is it wont send you to jail which i cool but it gives avarage blue ones.
Bu most weird thing is this thread has no JUX reply !!
It depends on how strong is your nerve bar actually. If you are strong enough to do kidnapping, it is actually better as you can pay off failed crimes with money, hence not incurring penalty to your crime exp. Arson, on the other hand, still holds a decent chance of landing you in the hospital which will hurt your crime exp, even though it is minor.
Not that I'm at that point yet, but I was under the impression that only going to jail negatively affected crime experience (and hence, crime results that put you in the hospital are an annoyance / medical cd issue only, and should not affect your nerve bar)?
Crime failure resulting in hospitalisation reduces crime exp as well but on a way smaller margin compared to those landing you in jail