Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race Screen Broken?

Started by Mr-Meeseeks [2020071] on in Racing.

12 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Mr-Meeseeks [2020071]

On my race screen, when i enter a race, it only shows the map with nothing on it and the picture of my car and stats of car, but no indicatiors on map or names of other racers


Timoteo32 [530518]

I'm having a bunch of problems again. The race starts and all I get is the pre-race screen. Race ends, still just the pre race screen. I can't see any of the results or anything. Anyone else?
Thwhore [1451927]

When this happened, a small aeroplane icon was visible for me on the bottom right corner of the racing map. This was yesterday. Today it has been working normally for me.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Racing screen is completely broken for me.

I tried this on multiple devices (tablet, laptop...) and I've also cleared cache everywhere. No luck so far.

Nobody seems to care about this....
TinVin [1986784]

The aeroplane icon is part of the map when you're racing the Mudpit track, the airport is to the right of the screen.