On my race screen, when i enter a race, it only shows the map with nothing on it and the picture of my car and stats of car, but no indicatiors on map or names of other racers
Race Screen Broken?
Started by Mr-Meeseeks [2020071] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
On my race screen, when i enter a race, it only shows the map with nothing on it and the picture of my car and stats of car, but no indicatiors on map or names of other racers
Im getting that a lot aswell
I get this on my laptop (running Windows 10, using Chrome).
My android phone is fine.
Yeah, I got it earlier. I quit that race, waited and joined another and it's been fine since.
I'm having a bunch of problems again. The race starts and all I get is the pre-race screen. Race ends, still just the pre race screen. I can't see any of the results or anything. Anyone else?
Exactly the same here. No time or place info text.
When this happened, a small aeroplane icon was visible for me on the bottom right corner of the racing map. This was yesterday. Today it has been working normally for me.
Same here. Even when the race is in progress it still is stuck on the pre race screen.
Racing screen is completely broken for me.
I tried this on multiple devices (tablet, laptop...) and I've also cleared cache everywhere. No luck so far.
Nobody seems to care about this....
I do multiple races a day and haven't seen this. Mostly I use my computer, but sometimes I start or join races using my phone. I haven't seen this even one.
I don't believe staff does much to monitor this forum. For bugs, I'd report it in the "bugs and issues" subforum.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0&sp=
The aeroplane icon is part of the map when you're racing the Mudpit track, the airport is to the right of the screen.
Having the same problem too
It's shame they can't fix that for nearly a month :-(
No racing for me I guess :-(