2356
Random number game
Started by Ferrik [860546] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 25,440 / 25,440 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
2356
2357
Nope. ;)
Been busy days tho', so haven't had much time to really sit down and do this, christmas closing in and all. However, my giveaway gifts also pile up. I have many stock bonuses I use in this giveaway, so both the lotto vouchers and the dvd's, as example, pile up. Right now I have 4 dvd's and 5 lotto vouchers to give away.
One thing: There's been a huge mistake two days back, marked the location of the start with a thumbs down, 2532 was the last good number before that, it's about two pages back. Not sure how to correct that without doing a summary or something like that, but the number should be way higher by now. My best suggestion is do the count upwards from 2532. ;)
2358
thanks :)
^should be 2532
2533
TY for giving the items! :D
Okay, I saw the mistake. Someone put in -35- instead of -53-, so I'll change this post.
2534
I knew you'd be back XD
2535
2536
2537
2538
2539
2540
2541
2542
2543
2544
2545
2546
2547
2548