Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random number game

Started by Ferrik [860546] on in Fun & Games.

25,439 replies · 22.8k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 25,440 / 25,440 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ferrik [860546]

Nope. ;)

Been busy days tho', so haven't had much time to really sit down and do this, christmas closing in and all. However, my giveaway gifts also pile up. I have many stock bonuses I use in this giveaway, so both the lotto vouchers and the dvd's, as example, pile up. Right now I have 4 dvd's and 5 lotto vouchers to give away.

One thing: There's been a huge mistake two days back, marked the location of the start with a thumbs down, 2532 was the last good number before that, it's about two pages back. Not sure how to correct that without doing a summary or something like that, but the number should be way higher by now. My best suggestion is do the count upwards from 2532. ;)