What, pray tell, does it do? Really hope, I didn't just waste 100 points!
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
9 Dec 2016, 07:48 TCT · #4
Gas Can is required for arson crimes(11 nerve) You wasted it :D It is cheaper to buy it from item market
That is what I checked first. Its always good to scour the item market .
Out of curiosity, why would you spend 100 points on something without knowing what it does or how it can be used?
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
9 Dec 2016, 21:30 TCT · #7 · edited
Probably because he didn't...
Points bought:0 Points sold:0 Unless he got lucky on the wheel I imagine it's just a lie
Bingo, got lucky with Leslie! About, the points; went with it, because the other options weren't suitable, so I figured I'd take a gamble, I lost though. Display cab.(not necessary now),race track(still a few weeks away from DL),refills(not worth it), Have a good time~thx for the response.
Arsons. Not to spend points on.
speaking of gas cans am i able to get one from the car larceny crimes? i was doing one and i saw one for a gas can but i got a blue result for that
I think the only things I got from that larceny crime was bottle of beer. Or something else I forgot.