Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gas can?

Started by Halt_jagged [2020445] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

Gas Can is required for arson crimes(11 nerve)



You wasted it :D

It is cheaper to buy it from item market
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Probably because he didn't...
  • Points bought:0
  • Points sold:0
Unless he got lucky on the wheel I imagine it's just a lie
Halt_jagged [2020445]

Bingo, got lucky with Leslie!

About, the points; went with it, because the other options weren't suitable, so I figured I'd take a gamble, I lost though.

Display cab.(not necessary now),race track(still a few weeks away from DL),refills(not worth it),

Have a good time~thx for the response.
1695358 [1695358]

speaking of gas cans am i able to get one from the car larceny crimes? i was doing one and i saw one for a gas can but i got a blue result for that