Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by GamingAnonymous [1761543] on in Attacking.

10 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

GamingAnonymous [1761543] ×1

GamingAnonymous [1761543]

Hey,

Anyone need us to lose against them?

We can. Ranging from prices of 300k for 1 to 10m for 50 which equates to 200k each.

We can work around your schedule! Love travelling? Love Prison? No worries we can adjust our schedule to suit you!

Prices
Price Amount of lossesTime Taken
300kPer individual lossAs soon as I see PM
1m4 losses1 day
10m50 Losses1 week
NegotiableNegotiableNegotiable
If a job requires use of Xanax we retain the right to negotiate for higher pay due to the inherent risks and additional costs!

Payment need only be sent after completion of the losses.





The Team
Member NameActiveStatusProfile
GamingAnonymousDailyReadyHere
If you would like to join the team then PM me and we can arrange something. You keep ALL your money. This is just to bring the community together.


This is negotiable, just PM me for more information. I will arrange the team member and PM you beforehand so you know who to pay.

Thanks. I look forward to working with you soon.

- GamingAnonymous

Mentions: GamingAnonymous [1761543]

GamingAnonymous [1761543]

Hey everyone, I am opening again.

I decided to open this so that if you would like to purchase losses, PM me we can arrange prices etc.

If you want to sell losses, PM I can add you to the team and send some business your way.