Hey,
Anyone need us to lose against them?
We can. Ranging from prices of 300k for 1 to 10m for 50 which equates to 200k each.
We can work around your schedule! Love travelling? Love Prison? No worries we can adjust our schedule to suit you!
Prices
| Price | Amount of losses | Time Taken |
| 300k | Per individual loss | As soon as I see PM |
| 1m | 4 losses | 1 day |
| 10m | 50 Losses | 1 week |
| Negotiable | Negotiable | Negotiable |
Payment need only be sent after completion of the losses.
The Team
| Member Name | Active | Status | Profile |
| GamingAnonymous | Daily | Ready | Here |
This is negotiable, just PM me for more information. I will arrange the team member and PM you beforehand so you know who to pay.
Thanks. I look forward to working with you soon.
- GamingAnonymous
Mentions: GamingAnonymous [1761543]