I will take the task off taking on the legacy
See you one day Lime, as for now I am the original.
this is what he would off wanted
I hope you make sense to you.
Seems like the player "Limetree" went inactive and this guy took his name.
would be a good tl;dr
OP is a bit of a plebish troll, lime wont return to the game anytime soon, I imagine OP would have quit or been put in fed long before they come back so nothing of value was lost.
I already miss Lisa96.
Oh the irony... same name, same toxicity, just a different person spewing it out.
No way too talk about people no longer with us
ive been here 4 years don't worry about me
That's nice.
If the truth hurts you, perhaps you should try not being such a toxic attention seeker. Since that's not about to change, I will speak the truth when it fits. Cheers.
listen old lady how am I toxic when your speaking about people who can no longer defend them self
What happened to the slightly less crappy trolls like Evil-Duck?
This passes for trolling now? For shame, shaaaaaaaaaaaame. *tolls bell*
This isn't trolling, this is a legacy off a falling soldier being past on too one off the new big playeys in torn
you are just a fart in the wind........... get a few noses turned up then gone like you never existed....
LimeTree: You just ruined my karma !
-TL-: Oh did I lisa ?
LimeTree: I'm very upset about this
-TL-: Oh damn , Srry for ruining ur christmas mood
LimeTree: I'll try get over it
-TL-: Try suckin ur thumb, might help
-TL-: And btw, ur karma is at 0 , theres nothin i can do to ruin to u kno
LimeTree: I was joking lol
-TL-: Mhmm
Last message:Thu, 08:54 - TCT
Mentions:
999FEDTL [1990064]
· Lisa96 [1734478]
Let me get this right.
OP spews crap about a player then uses "But he's not here to argue" card when any one questions him?
Yep. This idiot deserves a wild card at the Pigeon Chess Championships...
Are you saying this faux Limetree is Lisa96?
Figures...
LimeTree knew how to spell simple words.
Most pointless post off the day goes too you
Imo you wouldn't say bad things about someone who's dead so same thing