can earase this stuff
money
Started by Sabin [1898004] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
can earase this stuff
Yes, you can be mug target :D
cant buy a gold ak
cant buy a db
cant buy a rig.... there is soooooooooooo much you can not do. You can beat Duke bb or anyone in top 1000.....
I don't know OP, some things cost more than 10 billion!
but I wish you the best for your long term goals :)
unless it is real money :D when you probably can buy all tc :D
you'd flood the market
if you sold 10k DPs at once the value of them would crash hard :p
I think he meant the game
I doubt ched would sell but i assumed he'd buy DPs :p
if he get 100mil offer probably he would. And you can sell dp`s in pawn shop too.
Cool. Keep us updated on your progress.
Ist thou mentally impaired?
Almost anything - apart from having 10b in your bank account, of course.. That's capped at 2b (3b with 10* oil rig-special)
I believe I can fly...
what if that was the plan
10k DPs would cost a pretty penny
if your inten was to flood torn and crash it, that would workt