Scrooge is a NPC
**** off Santa Claus
Started by Scrooge [10] NPC on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Scrooge is a NPC
You sent a Pack of Trojans to Scrooge with the message: Please get laid and ruin someone else's Christmas.
Mentions: Scrooge [10]
So is Duke. Doesn't stop him from interfering with our business.
And Scrooge is a business man. He just wants to have some fun, erm, I mean .. oh whatever. Bah Humbug.
My turkey's bigger than your turkey. Choke on that Scroogey boy.
Scrooge, best post of the year!
Glad you're back! To celebrate, I've got some peanuts for ya!
You look dentally challenged though, so I'm tenderising them for you.
I should be shitting them out in a day or two. I'll let you know when they're ready!
suk dik scrooge
must be a long list
where will you find the time?!?!
I would not know Scrooge. I have only searched the dump about 500 times thus far and NOTHING!!!!!
Hoorah Congratulations awesome work, wanna try again ! Santa's Elves
[image: i.imgflip.com]Snow cannon
Scrooge just got Screw-ged!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal @ Scrooge!
I made some fan art for you a while back Scrooge. Perhaps it will cheer you up... If not, you can always send anonymous mails to DogHead telling him he smells like soggy farts. That always works for me.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I really like the idea of interactive NPC's, however I hope not ALL of them will be swearing and insulting. lol
Most of them probably should, but I think there should be few that have some other personality types, but so far so good.
Happy Christmas to you too Scrooge, you ****ing icy **** :*
Scrooge lost his Snow Cannon on what, the 2nd try?
Ched may need to doublecheck his "low chance" algorithm.
Well that ended early. Maybe next year.
I thought the christmas event was to attack the f**k out of you . why would you coming for us when literally we are coming to you ?
Everyone remember that scrooge ended up being nice in the end.. him and tiny tim became best buds
Finally the hidden force master of Torn Ched has heard our plea and decided to bring back scrooge to life....................
I would love to see scrooge vs Duke fight in this season and maybe we can have a bookie event about who will win...........
Based on the item market, you're doing all this naked.