Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad split

Started by _J2_ [703933] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

_J2_ [703933]

Date 16/12/16

time 13:45-13:55 torn time

table Id - 156969

should have won the pot not a split !

Board 10/10/10/5/3

my hand a9

oppenent a2




Mike [911406]

Actually I'm sure this was de-bunked, the table only counts 5 cards, that would be 10/10/10/5/A I believe, so you both split 50/50.

Sometimes they don't take kicker into account.
Mike [911406]

I know the rules of poker, this is a texas hold'em I think where it's different, only 5 cards count. I'm not an admin and I can't see the poker logs but I'm sure that's what happened, where 5 cards counted and their kicker was taken out of account.
flufffy [494285]

Mike the best 5 cards count. J2's best 5 were TTTA9.... 9 because its higher than 5. He used his 2 cards plus the 3 community 10's. You can use any 5 of the 7 cards available to make your best hand.

His 5 beat Their 5..... unless he misread the board.