Date 16/12/16
time 13:45-13:55 torn time
table Id - 156969
should have won the pot not a split !
Board 10/10/10/5/3
my hand a9
oppenent a2
Passing to aurel
Actually I'm sure this was de-bunked, the table only counts 5 cards, that would be 10/10/10/5/A I believe, so you both split 50/50.
Sometimes they don't take kicker into account.
The point is it should take the kicker into account here, J2 had TTT9A...
Yet they don't. Don't play poker if you don't know how it works.
lmao
I was literally quoting from a previous forum bugs and issue post, learn how to settle your jimmies
you should read up on the rules of poker before making a fool of yourself
I know the rules of poker, this is a texas hold'em I think where it's different, only 5 cards count. I'm not an admin and I can't see the poker logs but I'm sure that's what happened, where 5 cards counted and their kicker was taken out of account.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Prox is right.. The kicker is the deciding factor and J2 should have the pot
Mike the best 5 cards count. J2's best 5 were TTTA9.... 9 because its higher than 5. He used his 2 cards plus the 3 community 10's. You can use any 5 of the 7 cards available to make your best hand.
His 5 beat Their 5..... unless he misread the board.