98 replies · 1.93k views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DisabledKitten[1968984]
· 32 likes · Since apparently threads about other players is allowed. Be active, buy dps, do your xans, sleep at hotels, watch porn. And don't get your friends to give me defends
HandsomePants[1897243]
· 19 likes · Bro you better watch out [image: puu.sh]
-Mierda-[1563112]
· 12 likes · So much hate and I thought I was bad. DK knows how to play the game, its pretty simple and she learns fast. Unless someone else was spoon feeding her that I didn't know about at the time, she got …
Money buys stats, also not attacking a lot and being active helps. I was impressed by someone that had 250m in a year so 500m is definitely impressive especially with all capped stats *shrugs and goes back to the gym* >.>
Xanax taken:, refills, and has the money to afford it all. Looks like she was either spoon fed or bought a ton of DPs. Her net worth is over 19 billion. She is also a subscriber, so I would lean towards lots of DP bought.
Right because an actual real new player knows how to do all that from day 1. Lol at 19bill net worth in 375 days. You're most likely a restart there is no way I'm believing you're a new player.
So what if she restarted? It's still impressive. Look at her time online -- a lot more than some 4,000-day players. Kudos for a year well played. No one can give you time online.
I know no one said she wasn't a restart, i said she is a restart for the simple fact that no actual new player will be able to do that in such short amount of days. Whats your point?