Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class C

Started by Unlisted- [2029412] on in Racing.

10 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Timoteo32 [530518]

I trust the people posting here, but I'm curious why no one says the Audi S3. If the numbers in RD_'s guide are correct it has the highest stats. Is it just that Top Speed becomes that much more important or what?
Guy_Smiley [668097]

if you are only just trying to get through it and not care about your car later..the bmw is a pretty well rounded car..or the holden ss..the s3 is an unobtainable car..kind of like the bugatti..
Afterlife [1878832]

Ford Focus worked for me .. I tested al lthe others without upgrades and the Focus worked out the best. Used 39 points to upgrade after that and it was probably overkill since i placed in every race after that.
Timoteo32 [530518]

I'm most of the way through C and I was very satisfied with my Holden SS. Had I not wrecked early on and lost 12 points worth of upgrades, it would have been smooth sailing. :)