What's everyone's decision on the best C class car, I have just moved up to class C and I'm not too sure what car to choose
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
What's everyone's decision on the best C class car, I have just moved up to class C and I'm not too sure what car to choose
The corvette got me through class C without any issues...
Ford Focus
I trust the people posting here, but I'm curious why no one says the Audi S3. If the numbers in RD_'s guide are correct it has the highest stats. Is it just that Top Speed becomes that much more important or what?
if you are only just trying to get through it and not care about your car later..the bmw is a pretty well rounded car..or the holden ss..the s3 is an unobtainable car..kind of like the bugatti..
Ford Focus worked for me .. I tested al lthe others without upgrades and the Focus worked out the best. Used 39 points to upgrade after that and it was probably overkill since i placed in every race after that.
Got the Focus for Mudpit, and the Corvette for basically the other tracks.
Works fine for me:)
ahh yes. I guess being able to get one is indeed a relevant variable on whether or not it is a good choice. hahaha
Audi class C, needs some tweaking on speed, but its been good to me so far.
I actually used the Honda Integra R to pull me through all Class C.
I'm most of the way through C and I was very satisfied with my Holden SS. Had I not wrecked early on and lost 12 points worth of upgrades, it would have been smooth sailing. :)