Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[deleted]

Started by jrphoenix [1961636] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xenophias [539054]

You wont make that much extra money waiting, you will make a bit more but not much.

Energy Cans for example, they have gone down about 100k for the 35 energy ones. They will probably go up soon but not much.

Most of the items you are finding in xmass town are not special, there are heap of them in circulation, they are worth a fair amount because they are useful.

Id say wait until the prices go back up, but if you want money to spend of other stuff just sell now, I hear Hopslam will give a good price.
BadZena [1968552]

I found an advent calendar last year in Xmas Town, I kept hold of it cos I thought it would be in demand more after the event, but the price plumeted. But it's gone right up again now the event is back on, I think by about 70k