Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by -Wilofstil- [1672071] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Wilofstil- [1672071]

I have learnt my lesson. I have been punished. Now im begging for some assistance. This game is all that i spend my time on.
ZOMB13 [1795241]

If you gained 1.3bill then gambled it away then you still deserve to lose 1.3bill from your account, it is completely fair.
Champion [1927067]

Kinda ironic when your forum sig says:



"I HAVE A YOUTUBE TORN GAMING CHANNEL.
THE NAME IS "TornCity Gaming".
I MAKE VIDEOS ABOUT TIPS AND TRICKS FOR PLAYING TORN AND GREAT MONEY MAKING STRATEGIES.
SUBSCRIBE!!!!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC419JfM5M5SOHaU83p1iH-g"
-Wilofstil- [1672071]

I guess i will just have to restart. everyone here is filled with hate. like if no one has ever done something wrong in their lives before
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

"I lost the money I gained by cheating - can I have it back now?"



You clearly haven't learned your lesson at all as you're still trying to weasel your way out of your "punishment" (Punishment on this part is a loose term... as all that this was is the staff balancing your account back to what it SHOULD be)
Venko [741841]

I don't think that he is asking for a reduced sentence, he seems to be asking for a better way to pay his debt to society.

Sort of like paying in installments, taking smaller bites to make a feat possible.

I remember reading about people who left the game for a few yeara to come back to a big negative income due to rent, and then being unable to play since every penny got sucked into the black hole of debt.

Maybe a new system can be implemented for allowing "criminals" that torn's system has punished to pay their fines/debts on weekly/monthly basis. And if they dont pay it on time/arranged schedule, they get sent back to fed. . .



If torn's admins don't want the thread OP to keep playing, they should delete or perma fed his account,. Or, they should make his debt realistically payable. . . The only solution I see for him would be to restart or find a way to get 1b to cover the negative





V.
rabbit [1995921]

To be fair I agree. Sure he cheated but reset his cash back to the way it was at $0. Anyone else who "cheated" would get fedded so I mean its the same situation..