.
.
Started by -Wilofstil- [1672071] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Venko [741841]
· 2 likes ·
I don't think that he is asking for a reduced sentence, he seems to be asking for a better way to pay his debt to society. Sort of like paying in installments, taking smaller bites to make a feat possible. …
.
tut tut that's what you get for being a cheater
I have learnt my lesson. I have been punished. Now im begging for some assistance. This game is all that i spend my time on.
If you gained 1.3bill then gambled it away then you still deserve to lose 1.3bill from your account, it is completely fair.
lol'd
That is fine. But how can i pay the money back if it a negative on my money on hand? My account is totally useless.
Your debt is well deserved. Have fun earning that cash back.
Hank
attack and lose to people for money
Kinda ironic when your forum sig says:
"I HAVE A YOUTUBE TORN GAMING CHANNEL.
THE NAME IS "TornCity Gaming".
I MAKE VIDEOS ABOUT TIPS AND TRICKS FOR PLAYING TORN AND GREAT MONEY MAKING STRATEGIES.
SUBSCRIBE!!!!
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC419JfM5M5SOHaU83p1iH-g"
I guess i will just have to restart. everyone here is filled with hate. like if no one has ever done something wrong in their lives before
He made 1.3bill using a multi so clearly he aint lying about the great money making strategies [:sick:]
hey if you restart use my referral ill give you 100 mil when you hit level 10
lol cheater asking for money that they deserve to lose next time dont cheat
"I lost the money I gained by cheating - can I have it back now?"
You clearly haven't learned your lesson at all as you're still trying to weasel your way out of your "punishment" (Punishment on this part is a loose term... as all that this was is the staff balancing your account back to what it SHOULD be)
Join 10* car dealership company and do 1300 runaways. Sell runaway for 1 million. You get 3 merits also there.
I don't think that he is asking for a reduced sentence, he seems to be asking for a better way to pay his debt to society.
Sort of like paying in installments, taking smaller bites to make a feat possible.
I remember reading about people who left the game for a few yeara to come back to a big negative income due to rent, and then being unable to play since every penny got sucked into the black hole of debt.
Maybe a new system can be implemented for allowing "criminals" that torn's system has punished to pay their fines/debts on weekly/monthly basis. And if they dont pay it on time/arranged schedule, they get sent back to fed. . .
If torn's admins don't want the thread OP to keep playing, they should delete or perma fed his account,. Or, they should make his debt realistically payable. . . The only solution I see for him would be to restart or find a way to get 1b to cover the negative
V.
Are you one of his multis?
Obviously... aren't you?
V.
To be fair I agree. Sure he cheated but reset his cash back to the way it was at $0. Anyone else who "cheated" would get fedded so I mean its the same situation..
I think this can be locked now, since the main subject disappeard.
Locked.