.
Faction Chains HOF
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
.
why not try again? you were only at 10% of your goal, no big loss there
Didnt 39th main do a decent chain of 13-14k?
Anyway that 30k chain was awesome! It was decided to stop at 30k, we could have gone on forever! Beasts. [:love_chemistry:]
Must have been before the previous reset, their biggest now was like 112
that's the portuguese emergency number :P
I'm pretty sure we got chedded at like 10k and had to restart
Ok even my spies wonder why you won´t leave me alone. I dont care about JFK or mention them but you and JFK members keep saying my name. I totally understand that you and the nut-heads you represent are butt hurt because:
A: I´ve been right all along, and no whine accusations will ever cover that
B I out trolled all of you and you can´t get over it
C: I won´t join, no matter how much you guys call me out and try to contact me
D: Your love for me is unanswered
E: No I won´t play territories with you guys no matter how much you cry
F: You guys bore me, and you know it
39th main did a 10,195 chain in the old system.
Source: I was there.
I came back home for that one. Wasn't amused when it died thx to "Failed to connect to MySQL: (0)".
You're gonna need to update that soon
yeah! bring in the new year with a bang
That's the plan, until the system changes, then it'll be a blast from the past.
AT the very least, you may get some factions putting out some long chains to get on your list for faction lore and history sake
Didnt you get kicked out when you scammed all of your "friends"
i meant like in the next few hours
I know, I'm watching the chain As Well [:tongue:]
Don't advertise it too much in public though, you might get unwanted attention.
GUYS PT-YAKUZA IS GOING FOR A HIGH CHAIN, SOMEBODY DIRTY BOMB THEM - THANKS LALALO
wooh nice work LoWF!
No, they were just over 10k... Would have been the 4th longest at the time behind JFK, Evo and HT, now 6th or 7th
.