Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sad day

Started by Brenno [1618458] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 469 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×2 Faction 34171 ×1

Brenno [1618458]

Good bye to all, my time in torn has been great. But sadly due to my 20.5b debt for something I had little control over I have no choice but to delete my account.

This game is awesome, Ched has got this game along way. I remember playing this when it first came out. Sadly I got screwed over then and my account was deleted.

Still its great to see to see a simple idea turn into one of the biggest and popular online games.



Farewell torn
Brenno [1618458]

Just for the record I didn't RMT but the money I received I couldn't send it back because I blew it all. I had proof I didn't RMT but none the less I couldn't give back what trufully wasn't mine
Collete [1389080]

liar




Sn Chedburn
  • Chedburn [1]
  • Status: Admin
  • Level: 15
  • Report
Posted on 13:12:18 - 06/01/17 (2 days ago)


- You received $20,500,000,000 from a confirmed (and admitted) RMT seller over 10 months for no apparent reason.
- All 7 trades were made to look falsified - you added fake / worthless items in an attempt to mask trade.
- Logs show some kind of 'fake investment opportunity' (very obviously made to mask dealings). Actually all other admitted buyers show very similar logs.
- RMT seller caught and admits RMT selling, other buyers also admitting.
- Case closed!?



It doesn't matter how much you've donated to Torn, everyone has to follow the same rules. I'm happy within 99.9% certainty that the team made the right call. Even if you were telling the truth (somehow?!?) the money would still be stripped as a precaution because it came directly from an RMT seller for nothing in return.





Mentions: Chedburn [1] · Dest faction ! [34171]

Adrenalinas [1974447]

You just admit that bs story about you asking money for investment is was just bs, because who wants invest in you if you spend more that money that you earn or make ?!?
-DELTA- [2036372]

You were sent 20b randomly and blew it all. How? No one really knows.

You shall now forever be known as "Torns Worst RMT Gambler"

Farewell... and dont forget to shut the door on your way out.