I've sold around 13-15 donator packs to the pawn shop yet my loan with duke is still stuck on 155m.. This carnt be right
Duke
Started by Boobie2 [2029740] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 4 likes ·
We set a lower cap for newer players, since you are only 66 days old your available loan is limited to 165m. Assuming your networth is high enough (which it is) this will continue increasing day by day. - Boobie2 [2029740]
· 1 likes ·
I've sold 21 DPS so far still not budged... What can it be? - Boobie2 [2029740]
· 1 likes ·
What's happend is my loan is currently 160m I've sold over 20dps to the pawn shop yet its not increased in anyway shape or form...
I've sold around 13-15 donator packs to the pawn shop yet my loan with duke is still stuck on 155m.. This carnt be right
Have you asked on Questions and Answers to see if someone knows what the scale for Duke loans is to be sure something is broken?
Nope but my friend has don't what I did and has 175m loan and hasn't sold as many donator packs as. Me
There's multiple factors of why you won't get a higher loan. Whether oyu've had loans before and paid them, level, time playing game, networth, lots of factors..
Try selling some tomorrow and see if your limit goes up again.
I do not know if there is a limit per day, by level or something else that may be holding you back.
I've sold 21 DPS so far still not budged... What can it be?
...Usually adds 5m to my maximum loan amount when selling a DP to the Pawn Shop...
you need to increase your credit score - take out max loan and repay fees when they are due in 1 weeks time
i wonder if doing missions for duke increases credit score
unsure about what OP is asking for.
Responses are about how selling DPs to pawn shop can help get a higher loan, but the way OP phrased it, it seems as if they expect their loan with Duke to be reduced for selling items back to the city?
Clarify please?
What's happend is my loan is currently 160m I've sold over 20dps to the pawn shop yet its not increased in anyway shape or form...
You need to increase your credit. Pay the interest on your loan over several weeks.
But I thought u can max it without no credit rating the max is 1b and with max credit rating it increases to 1.5b???
Maybe you have poor (negative?) credit - did you go through a period of time with a max loan not paying interest?
Nah never I pay it all the time...
How about a nice screenshot of your Loan page, then buy a DP from the market and sell it to the Pawn Shop, then screenshot your Loan page again? A screenie is worth a thousand words.
Unless of course u write a thousand words o.o
I just done a test my self I never had to borrow from him to increase loan every time I naturally sold back to game it's increased by a % I not taken a loan by the way for a long long time and below the before and after selling DP back to system..
Before:
http://prnt.sc/dwj53k
After:
http://prnt.sc/dwj5my
Make sense lol
Each DP sold to pawn shop will increase max loan amount by 5m. If you've sold, lets say 20 DPs, means 20 x 5m = 100m from DP selling
Try sell one more DP and do what Ultrareign did, before and after :)
Dam sorry for downrate, misclick while on mobile and cannot be changed. Wish they changed this soon