Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction trees release?

Started by shaz1 [270923] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 934 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

shaz1 [270923]

Faction trees are supposed to be released today. What do you guys think will happen...

Buggy? Lots of people showing appreciation to Ched for all the hard work? Backlash?





Whatever it is I think it will ramp up some activity again. But the most important question I guess would be...
999FEDTL [1990064]

"This isn't going to be an instant magical super awesome release though, I feel like I should mention.

It's a staged release, so the beginnings are going to be pretty 'meh'. " - Chedburn

We did have high expectations on Christmas Town, Its better we dont have our hopes high on this aswell :)


Kingstown [1957679]

I expect a lot of threads today about this subject. In several sections. It's a good day to keep an eye on the Bugs & Issues section.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

ched's sleeping. im just hoping there are some good bugs like during the respect reset that SA gets deleted or something cool.
shaz1 [270923]

Christmas Town is like an additional thing and once a year. Faction trees replaces one of the most important feature in the current game, so if its anywhere close to the quality of Christmas town, I'm expecting some backlash no
McDallas [14757]

Yeah, a lot of the new stuff is...erm let's say odd. And Xmas town was just horrendous.

I reckon faction trees will prove frustrating, and then over time we'll make do and forget there was ever anything else.
shaz1 [270923]

Was there anything terribly wrong with factions tho btw? Because why fix something that is not broken.

Introducing new stuff (e.g. new mission) would have been a safer bet right?
Staphylococcus [52696]

Factions had stagnated due to the fact that it wasn't actually hard to farm the respect needed to max out all the specials. New specials means more incentive to fight, which in turn makes for a more interesting and competitive game.
McDallas [14757]

I think there's quite a lot of things wrong with factions. I'm not sure faction trees will change that, but I'm ok with factions being given attention and maybe some of the other things will see improvements.
manic [1554958]

Better not... Just got the 'Second Chance' merit...

I'll be a very unhappy bunny I can tell you...