Domino effect says "Defeat someone displaying this honor" but all I had to do was attack. (I found an earlier similar bug that was the exact opposite -- description said "Attack someone..." but a defeat was necessary). I attacked EzraWolford and did not get a single hit in, and lost.
Domino effect description
Started by Main_Program [2039665] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
Domino effect says "Defeat someone displaying this honor" but all I had to do was attack. (I found an earlier similar bug that was the exact opposite -- description said "Attack someone..." but a defeat was necessary). I attacked EzraWolford and did not get a single hit in, and lost.
I'll ask Pavel to check, you should have to defeat someone displaying this honour (230) in order to receive it (not just attack).
Fixed!
Should I not use the illegitimate merit to avoid "exploiting" the fixed bug?
No that's fine, thanks.