Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Domino effect description

Started by Main_Program [2039665] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Main_Program [2039665]

Domino effect says "Defeat someone displaying this honor" but all I had to do was attack. (I found an earlier similar bug that was the exact opposite -- description said "Attack someone..." but a defeat was necessary). I attacked EzraWolford and did not get a single hit in, and lost.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'll ask Pavel to check, you should have to defeat someone displaying this honour (230) in order to receive it (not just attack).