Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting

Started by Shutter [1153517] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 586 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

digitalwrangler [325561] ×1 Abs11x [929799] ×1 SuperDuper [1036235] ×1 MIKELEE30 [1088323] ×1 BC_Websurfer [1199614] ×1 decomposer [1331516] ×1 Queequeg [1602158] ×1 Indubitable [2027211] ×1 Yeahboiiii [2035674] ×1

Shutter [1153517]

Who would have thought that the faction special that helped busting was so powerful. Seems like jail will be jail again.



Don't drop the soap

Shutter
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I know ched wants more people in jail but he's literally making it impossible for busting merits

if he wants people to go to jail don't make 1 jail the same is 1 month of doing crimes, it's why people avoid anything with red possibly. I know he goes on about 2.0 crimes will be like that but 2.0 crimes could be over a year away and we're now stuck in this system.
_chem_ [1563587]

I used to be able to do 12-14 busts in a single streak in the old system, now post-nerf I can't go past 5. I gave up on busting.
Mr_Charlie [452500]

Something else is going on. I am not in a faction and it is harder for me as well. Typically my first bust attempt in a day I can easily do someone close to my level who is in for a failed bust. But today I couldn't even do that. Ched messed with the formula is my guess.
lickdapoo [1827223]

if youre having problems with busting, i recommend joining a law firm for huge busting perks

hint: there might be some openings in the one i work for[:sick:]
Buston [2018371]

I must agree, prior to the new system, I use to bust level 10 + successfully now i can't even bust lvl 5 and below on the first attempt :(
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I think the appropriate term now, is less hard. For a person with virtually no busting experience it's as good as impossible to get even one bust a day in.
TED [496062]

Don't forget those educations, so I assume when the formulas are built in Ched also takes into account the educations/job specials so yes, tons of ways to get good busting if you really want to chase merits... The faction specials I agree were indeed quite profitable. We've been chedded! [:sick:]



Faction trees look promising though, you can do your own revive/busting factions, contract out, profit, make $ easier, etc. Should be a cool system, got to wait and see first though...