56 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Louis_de_Pointe[1963196]
· 39 likes · If I was staff you would not have forum or chat use.
manic[1554958] · 37 likes · Staff aren't ignoring you. They are choosing to reply in silence...
Passie[936578]
· 17 likes · Staff aren't allowed to ignore users. If staffmembers have you on ignore, feel free to report them.
Can staff even ignore players? I tried to ignore a staff member once but the system wouldn't allow me, so I had to write to them and point out that fact.