Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade mugging: an SA-faction policy?

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in General Discussion.

86 replies · 1.4k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mat-Senpai [952164]

must have been a long long time ago o.o - i quit 2 years and rejoined when respo had come out, it's so long ago i can't even say i didn't or did, i have no memory lol.
ChillySpunc [1905415]

I really don't understand buy muggers, the amount you get is so small is it really worth it? Unless it is something in the billions leave the poor nubs alone, the profits people make is tiny.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Finished my uni work, did my 4 years (quit for the last 2 to put more time into that), came back and oddly enjoyed the people i hadn't talked to for so long.. and now i'm here, tragic isn't it =[
Honey-Badger [50716]

WOW someone is the narcissist huh! You know how people talk about their fantasy teams but no one really cares and wants to listen? Well this is about a 1,000 times worse. No one cares about your personal blacklist.

Furthermore it is even worse that you are in JFB or whatever sub optimal faction JFA has which is an even lesser version of JFK. Basically you are irrelevant. I in SA could easily post the same garbage about JFA members....but what would it really mean? This is even worse propaganda then the previous campaigns for president in the USA. No wonder they do that crap must work on people like you.
Veins [239119]

Dude, it's Part of a mission: "Meeting the Challenge"

Mug people for a total of $6,000,000 ($10,070,807 / $6,000,000)
YEAR_ZERO [108862]

Occasionally with the right specials I think they can get lucky and get some good mugs but I guess there are different ways of looking at it. I've lost connection on mobile and been mugged by MaxManus a couple of times for peanuts but then lost a lot to DelusionalOne, Mierda(Leche, cago en tu puto leche or whatever he calls himself from day to day), TTyper, etc. for more so sure there are people who base their game around it.

I have mugged to give people mug protection, it's a useful thing and many use it if handling large amounts, I prefer to train with e.
Honey-Badger [50716]

you would also think these idiot would realize when you have missions or if you just want to mug it will be against member in enemy factions. You think MnC member mug players in JFA, JFK or FTW n SA? I think is you look at anyones mugging or blacklist it will be common to have members all in opposing factions

I know if i am going to mug someone it will certainly be members from opossing factions who do nothing all day but cry in torn forums about SA lol
ChillySpunc [1905415]

My point is the people who buy mug are people who have networths that are in the 10s or 100s of billions. I don't see how a mug for less than 0.1% of their networth helps them, I guess it just makes their e-penor bigger.
Wollongong [12833]

Nope. Nobody cares about my Blacklist.

But people DO care about information regarding buy muggers. For instance, that the chance of a buy mugger in my BL is from SA is 50%....

Nice try at distracting the attention, by ad hominem, but that doesn't change the fact that of all the buy muggers I encountered in the last 5 years... half of them are in the same faction. Which just happens to be your faction.

But let's continu on narsicism, and top it up with some whiney victimizing: oh noes... I have been downrated by people. And they all come from... well whaddaya know... SA.

Furthermore, contrary to the propaganda of the presidential elections, I present actual facts....

You are slashing around blindly...

Did I strike a nerve there?