Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by InfernoPenguin [2039446] on in General Discussion.

115 replies · 1.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lonestar [1151936]

Used to, yeah. Gave up that long ago as there are enough checks in place to prevent you from getting scammed. These days I prefer to be a total ******* :)
Adrenalinas [1974447]



OP not getting bounties anymore from you so you are liar :)

You keep spamming mine chat box with yours big words - "liar", "remove yours lie", but this just prof that you are liar not me :)

I hope you will keep yours word and bounty me for life time (I love free defenses) and if you not I will call you a liar again!

Edit:

Ched caught you lying too and here is prof:

[image: image.prntscr.com]




Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Oh dear I got a huge amount of bounties apparently for posting "filth" in this thread and being "Filth" myself.

I do hope I can sleep tonight.
Adrenalinas [1974447]

You, back here with yours lie again? Do you still promising life time bounties to all and don`t kept yours word after what?
dunmugmeh [538353]

I think its pretty pointless bountying field mice. There is nothing to gained from it. The field mouse will still be a field mouse whether you bounty him or not. And if it is a multi nature will take its course soon enough.

I just ignore the beggy/scammy/whining field mice.

TM nature watch.
-DELTA- [2036372]

Now that is the funniest screenshots ever! Lmfao.

Edit: Question is... did Ched get threatened with "lifetime" bounties for his post? :D Me thinks not!
AshleyT [1432316]

Honestly he hit the nail on the head here, the limit is totally worthless without a cooldown on the limit itself, otherwise what the hell is the limit going to do?
Adrenalinas [1974447]

You can`t put bounties on admins (system don`t allowed), but he may get few msg "Remove yours "lie", or I will take back mine 25$" :D
Adrenalinas [1974447]

This one should be added to "best" post`s archive, because it shows how smart you are :D



P.S. Still don`t getting yours life time bounties (them now cost just 1$)

P.S.S. Were is yours hosps you promised (you always treated you have 1k e and will hosp me 24/7, but I get 1 hosp per daymax.

P.S.S.S You try new tactic with rate - mine post :D good luck with what :D


grellous8 [1997958]

lol he almost pulled it on me but i called him out in a pm...









...then he bountied me for 1 mil. lolled hard.