funny if he uses all his accounts to dislike your post and they all get caught the day after
Bounties
Started by InfernoPenguin [2039446] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
funny if he uses all his accounts to dislike your post and they all get caught the day after
No more bounties on OP atm. Who was that guy that promised to bounty him for life?
Used to, yeah. Gave up that long ago as there are enough checks in place to prevent you from getting scammed. These days I prefer to be a total ******* :)
OP not getting bounties anymore from you so you are liar :)
You keep spamming mine chat box with yours big words - "liar", "remove yours lie", but this just prof that you are liar not me :)
I hope you will keep yours word and bounty me for life time (I love free defenses) and if you not I will call you a liar again!
Edit:
Ched caught you lying too and here is prof:
[image: image.prntscr.com]
Good on ya bud
Hahaha!
Ched doesnt say anything about RMT though. Perhaps thats where he spent it.....
DieselMack is don`t keep his word he promised me life time bounties, but now he put just one and claim it self (he must be poor for waisting his own e on me :D)
So I call you liar agian DieselMack you don`t keep yours word.
Mentions: DieselMack [470785]
Oh dear I got a huge amount of bounties apparently for posting "filth" in this thread and being "Filth" myself.
I do hope I can sleep tonight.
I sense a lot off butt hurt multies in here.
You, back here with yours lie again? Do you still promising life time bounties to all and don`t kept yours word after what?
I think its pretty pointless bountying field mice. There is nothing to gained from it. The field mouse will still be a field mouse whether you bounty him or not. And if it is a multi nature will take its course soon enough.
I just ignore the beggy/scammy/whining field mice.
TM nature watch.
Now that is the funniest screenshots ever! Lmfao.
Edit: Question is... did Ched get threatened with "lifetime" bounties for his post? :D Me thinks not!
Honestly he hit the nail on the head here, the limit is totally worthless without a cooldown on the limit itself, otherwise what the hell is the limit going to do?
You can`t put bounties on admins (system don`t allowed), but he may get few msg "Remove yours "lie", or I will take back mine 25$" :D
This one should be added to "best" post`s archive, because it shows how smart you are :D
P.S. Still don`t getting yours life time bounties (them now cost just 1$)
P.S.S. Were is yours hosps you promised (you always treated you have 1k e and will hosp me 24/7, but I get 1 hosp per daymax.
P.S.S.S You try new tactic with rate - mine post :D good luck with what :D
lol he almost pulled it on me but i called him out in a pm...
...then he bountied me for 1 mil. lolled hard.