Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A Kimpossible Task

Started by 360NOSCOPESWEG [2005806] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
360NOSCOPESWEG [2005806]

This might be intended but when I got the "A Kimpossible Task" from Duke the Loan Shark, I only used my melee weapon as it said and kick. Kick is a "temporary weapon" I think, but it won't allow it. I know I could just use my melee but I just wanted to report this.
Philistine [475622]

Did it say you could use temporary weapons that caused damage?

Using something that helps (like a smoke grenade) and using one that deals damage are usually quite different when it comes to the missions.
360NOSCOPESWEG [2005806]

Ok. Thank you for clarifying. Also it said that I could use Melee or Temporary weapons. you just wasn't allowed to shoot your primary or secondary.