This might be intended but when I got the "A Kimpossible Task" from Duke the Loan Shark, I only used my melee weapon as it said and kick. Kick is a "temporary weapon" I think, but it won't allow it. I know I could just use my melee but I just wanted to report this.
A Kimpossible Task
Started by 360NOSCOPESWEG [2005806] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
This might be intended but when I got the "A Kimpossible Task" from Duke the Loan Shark, I only used my melee weapon as it said and kick. Kick is a "temporary weapon" I think, but it won't allow it. I know I could just use my melee but I just wanted to report this.
So it said only use melee but you used kick as well?
Yes. That is true. I used melee but I also used kick (because I can't be bothered to get grenades)
Did it say you could use temporary weapons that caused damage?
Using something that helps (like a smoke grenade) and using one that deals damage are usually quite different when it comes to the missions.
Melee is melee. Not kick.
Ok. Thank you for clarifying. Also it said that I could use Melee or Temporary weapons. you just wasn't allowed to shoot your primary or secondary.