Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by Pacman311 [2039186] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Pacman311 [2039186]

I was just wondering if there is any real benefit to racing? I have made it up to B class but before I devote too much more time to it, I was wondering if it is possible to bet on racing later on down the road, of it is strictly for merits or something?