I was just wondering if there is any real benefit to racing? I have made it up to B class but before I devote too much more time to it, I was wondering if it is possible to bet on racing later on down the road, of it is strictly for merits or something?
Racing
Started by Pacman311 [2039186] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I was just wondering if there is any real benefit to racing? I have made it up to B class but before I devote too much more time to it, I was wondering if it is possible to bet on racing later on down the road, of it is strictly for merits or something?
I'm pretty sure the only real benefit is the merits
yeah, 2 merits :
1 for reaching CLASS A
1 for winning 250 races with the same car
Ok got ya, thank yall so much!
If you get good you can race for cash. At least you used to....I haven't checked on that in a very long time.
how to you level up to the different classes? is it the driving skill or the amount of racing points?
Racing points level you up, driving skill makes you drive better on the courses.
Just the FAQ and nothing but the FAQ.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr