Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon mod setup

Started by ArchAng3l [1815452] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
ArchAng3l [1815452]

I'm thinking of having a one hit kill setup. Would getting a high damage weapon like jackhammer shotgun and equip additional increase dmg mod and 2x speed hair trigger be a good start.

If I have hair trigger mod on both primary and secondary weapon, does it mean for the battle, I would get 2x speed when using each of the weapon?

And does weapon accuracy affect critical damage at all?
ArchAng3l [1815452]

I have a hair trigger stage 2 on special offer - 1715 credit. Not sure if it's a good buy so that I could equip stage 1 and 2 on my primary and secondary weapon.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

The hair trigger works only when it's your actual first move in the fight afaik.



A one hit kill setup doesn't make sense to me as you can't one hit people on a regular basis unless you only attack players who are much weaker than you.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Yes. Im favouring mods which have high accuracy at the moment. Hitting them is the main thing before anything else. I like the look of lights as well, reducing their accuracy. I have the 2nd stage in the mission shop now but dont think i will earn enough mission credits to get it this time :P