See.... I pissed off another Brit. Called me a wanker. Forgot to add that xD
Name Calling
Started by Lindice [1855058] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
See.... I pissed off another Brit. Called me a wanker. Forgot to add that xD
Everyone thinks im British cause i say luv lots. Australia for the win!
Dont sweat that man. Shit being an Aussie we consider pissing off the poms part of life.
Even our mass murderers have a preference for pommies :)
Someone called me a salty seadog once. :(
Coffee is better imo. Dont stereotype us "Tea Drinkers" :) and just FYI "Lindice" sounds like a fancy type of sweet :D
And if you were to name call us Brits there are 2 things you should bear in mind:
- The term "Limeys" isnt offensive to us as most would like to think. No different than me calling you a lemon.
- If you are gonna dish out the insults, please do a decent job. Us Brits say far worse things and thats just to each other.
Dunno man. I was working with one pom years ago. Said to him after holidays... "Shit your loosing more hair mate"
OHHHH!!!!! I shit ya not he wanted to punch on over that one hahahahaha.
Bastard WAS going bald but i guess he just refused to believe it. Forehead getting bigger i guess.
Frigid bitch. I get called that a lot actually. :D
Wasn't supposed to be a real insult, just a fact, you guys drink tea a lot, so suck it up m8 xD
Pretty sure any self respecting Brit would have called you an arse or an arsehole, rather than an ass.
You can call me anything you like , but dont call me to early in the morning.
It's a soft way of saying "dickhead" :P
My parrot (who is an African Grey, born and bred in the UK) likes to use (a lot) Cockwomble
I have been called a C***.
**** you op
slimy ****. you aint my bruv luv mate
They are pixels on a screen. They disappear if you either change page or switch off.
Get over it...
I'd be instantly forum banned if I typed what I've been called over the years.
[:hushed:] [:laughing:] [:evil:]
Nothing fun at all, unfortunately. :c I do however enjoy using the term twatwaffle. :p
I get called Duckie.... Now I have to go to a tharipst the trama is real I tell ya!
I'm called a ****, *******, bastart, hooker, etc.
But it's a game, so I don't care.
Very interested in learning why a guy named "Frank' is being called a hooker xD