Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Faction Respect

Started by CaptBritain [1670630] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
CaptBritain [1670630]

I checked our available faction respect in upgrades this morning and think it was either just over 8,000 or possibly 9,000.

This afternoon, I checked and it's quite a bit under 1,000. I checked with my faction leader and he says no upgrades have been made today.

Could you investigate please?